Watch this video to learn more movements and do a self check on your improvement.
- perform a mini squat first. If there is no pain, progress to deeper squat, where your thigh is almost parallel to the floor. Perform this 10 times.
- This will help you get up from sitting. It also helps strengthen your quad muscle (front thigh), buttocks, and hamstring muscles.
- Lie on your stomach and place hands under your shoulders.
- Proceed by pushing yourself up where you can get your elbows as straight as you can. Do not extend your neck.
- Your hips may come up, and that’s okay. Just make sure once you are up, drop your hips. This will help relax your lower back.
- Now extend your neck to get a better stretch. Hold this for 5-10 secs, progressing to 15 secs. Repeat 5 times.
If you are still having pain with these movements, I strongly suggest you call me at (828) 348-1780 and schedule for a Discovery Exam for only $49.
- Find out the root cause of your problem
- Revolutionary treatment for lower back pain
Call me now to discover the cause of your pain and problem, and feel much better. Call me at (828) 348-1780 .