At Physio Physical Therapy we provide top of the line massage therapy solutions that cater to the areas of your pain, injury or weakness. Our therapeutic massage therapy focus is on you and your particular needs. In order to help alleviate your discomfort or pain, your massage session will be individually tailored using a variety of techniques from traditional Swedish Massage, Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Myofascial Release and more. This office also has the advantage of collaboration between the Massage Therapist and Physical Therapist for improved results.
The benefits of massage include:
Decreases chronic pain
- Relaxes tense muscles
- Improves range of motion
- Ease medication dependency
- Enhance immunity by stimulation lymph flow
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promotes tissue regeneration, which can help reduce scar tissue
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues improving circulation
- Reduce post surgery adhesions
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax tired and soften injured, tired and overused muscles
- Release endorphins which work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraines and pain
Massage was once considered a luxury; however, in 2017, it is now a Necessity. Our therapists provide therapeutic massage, which you won’t find at most other massage establishments. If you are looking to get results with massage, you are in the right place.
Package discounts also available for significant savings! You may share packages with family and friends.
Active Patients are eligible for significant savings, ask the front desk for details!
Our Massage Therapists: Darren Cadwell, LMBT (NC Lic #16367) and Brooke Brownlow, LMBT (NC Lic #16126). Be sure to check out our “staff” page for details!
Call Physio Physical Therapy and Wellness Asheville today for more information and to schedule an appointment! (828) 348-1780
Still wondering why you should get a massage? If so, read THIS.