PTA, MFMS; Physical Therapist Assistant
Rachel enjoys working as a part of a great team and being a part of helping individuals feel better and accomplish their goals. “It is very rewarding to see our patients progress and become more and more independent and know that I have been a part of their experience in beginning a better life.”
She enjoys good music, travel, hiking with her 3 dogs and spending time with her family and friends. She also enjoy watching college/professional sports and learning and experiencing new things.
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- ASTYM Certified Clinician
- 830Laser Certified Clinician
- MultiFunctional Movement Certified Clinician (MFMS)
- Whelton Myofascial Referral TechniqueTM Trained